Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Free the Grapes! collects, and the ways in which we use that information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of using this website and its functionality (e.g., writing letters to legislators)
- any other information that you send to Free the Grapes!
Using personal information
Free the Grapes! may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- business record keeping
- personalize the website for you
- improve our service and efficiency
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website via a testimonial
- send you emails relevant to our purpose and mission
The email list for Free the Grapes! is never sold to or rented by any other entity. Where Free the Grapes! discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Free the Grapes! may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide securely.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Free the Grapes! is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Free the Grapes!
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com/.