We developed the OFFICIAL WINERY TOOLKIT to help you help us.
We WANT YOU to:
- Include Free the Grapes text, images in your consumer email newsletters
- Image of shackles (download it here)
- Copy: Free the Grapes! is a grassroots coalition of wineries, consumers and retailers founded in 1998. Its mission is to fight to augment, not replace, 3-tier system with legal, regulated DTC shipments from wineries and retailers
- Link to Free the Grapes! from your website
- “Like” Facebook.com/FreetheGrapes, then “tag” us
- Hand out Free the Grapes! flyers to your consumers and wine club members. You can download a color version or a b&w version to print out. We also have a color version of a “Tasting Room version” of the brochure. If you would like to order professionally-printed rack cards (so you don’t have to do the printing) for free, please use this form. Additionally, we will soon create a flyer specifically for Massachusetts.
- Participate in the Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium: the national summit on DTC marketing and sales, presented by Free the Grapes! and Coalition for Free Trade
- Sign up to our email list to stay informed. Sign up here.
If you support our cause, please make a modest donation.
- Tasting Room Staff Presentation in PowerPoint: Show Your Team!
- Order Form/Invoice for Free the Grapes! info cards and displays. Use this to order more supplies and submit a donation to be a member of Free The Grapes!
Questions? Contact us at 707.254.1115, or email@example.com