Over the years, many advocates for free trade have requested a T-shirt or baseball cap in exchange for a donation to support our efforts. And for that support, we’re grateful. Based on your input, we’ve developed the Free the Grapes! Club, designed especially for wine lovers who want to help us fight for consumer choice in wine.
We ship T-shirts once per month for all subscriptions received that month. After you’ve been a member for 11 months, we’ll notify you prior to charging your credit card for the next 12 months, and you’ll receive additional Free the Grapes! wearables.
You may cancel your membership at anytime, of course. 100% of your contributions will fund Free the Grapes! activities, including:
- Website: Our website includes powerful software that helps hundreds of consumers send thousands of personalized letters and emails each year to legislators.
- Press Coverage: On average, we generate more than 200 news articles per year in order to keep the issue front and center.
- Events: Periodically we participate in events that provide opportunities to educate consumers, wineries, legislators, etc.
- Communications: We communicate via email, website, postcards, Facebook and other means.
- Meetings: Free the Grapes! provides a forum for the wine industry to integrate consumer outreach, litigation, and lobbying into a coordinated campaign.
If you prefer to pay by check, make your check out to “Wine Industry Direct Shipping Coalition” and mail to 2700 Napa Valley Corporate Drive, Suite H, Napa, CA 94558. Free the Grapes! is a California trade association 501(c)6 and contributions are not tax deductible.
Please note: Benson Marketing Group, the marketing agency for Free the Grapes!, is providing ticketing services. The charge on your credit card, therefore, will be from “Benson Marketing Group,” not Free the Grapes! 100% of your contribution will be funneled to Free the Grapes! For further information or questions, contact Jeremy Benson, (707) 254-1107 or email@example.com.